January 2009 was an exciting month for Policypitch.com!
New pitched ideas:
- Support New Orleans legislation to make all professional service contracts transparent!
- Turn Magazine Street at St. Andrew back into a two-way street in order to revitalize businesses
- Support the Louisiana Public Service Commission’s initiative to “Go Green”
- Keep SDT’s “Disney-Like” cleaning of the French Quarter!
- See them all…
January Web Stats:
- 1,063 unique visitors.
- 2,261 visits.
- Over 19,000 page views.
Other important info:
- Two new team members joined Policypitch: William Kelleher and Preston Emory.
- 10 new blog posts.
- Titter account launched! Check us out @policypitch.com
- Site re-design underway! New features include legislative tracking, real time statutory editing, collaborative tools, constituent management system, and more! Please give us feeback on what you want!