Things are moving along at PolicyPitch.com!
Among the biggest news, we were selected and honored by New Orleans City Business for The 2009 New Orleans Innovator of the Year! We were selected as a top honoree from hundreds of submissions. The final selection will be in late September. We have our fingers crossed!
On the development side, we are putting final touches on our Collaborative Editor, which will allow groups of citizens to collaboratively pitch ideas to solve policy issues and mix-and-match policy proposals (think interactive, wiki-type app).
- Our twitter account has reached 1,100 followers! Follow us @PolicyPitch.
- Working with Blake Haney at HumidBeings.com and EngageNOLA to launch the “If I Were Mayor” platform for the upcoming New Orleans Mayoral election.
- The PolicyPitch team also wants to thank our summer intern, Lorrie Naizer, for her wonderful work she contributed to forwarding our goals and building the organization! Thanks Lorrie!
June and July web stats
- 2,600 visits in June
- Over 20,000 page views in June
- 2,800 visits in July
- 19,000 page views in July